- MySQL Enterprise
-- The "supported" MySQL version. Different flavours mainly using different SLAs and different MySQL Enterprise Monitor functionalities. GPL Licence. - MySQL Community Edition - The "good old" GPL downloadable version. GPL Licence.

/Karlsson
Michael Dykman skrev 2010-11-08 22:47:
I think Jorge Bruehe already has weighed in.  That is about as direct
as you are likely to hear unless you have Larry Ellison on facebook.

  - michael dykman

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Daevid Vincent<dae...@daevid.com>  wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: vegiv...@gmail.com [mailto:vegiv...@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Johan De Meersman
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:26 AM
To: jcbo...@yahoo.com
Cc: MySQL
Subject: Re: Death of MySQL popularity?

You may want to read that again, but with your glasses on :-)

"Subscription" means roughly "commercial support". The (1)
subscript means
"Features only available in Commercial Editions", and is
noted *only* for
Workbench SE, Enterprise Monitor, Enterprise Backup and
Cluster Manager.

I will join you in wondering whether that means Workbench is gonna go
payware, though.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Christoph Boget