Let me know with you whether I understood what do you want to do. Normally,
after mysqld restart on OSs as Ubuntu/Debian, we can observe a script
execution, which will check integrity of all databases tables and present a
message of "Corrupt ...". What I did when I wanted to get rid this check of
was comment the lines inside the file script with # character.

Please, let us know if it is the operation do you want to avoid when restart
mysqld.

Best regards.
--
Wagner Bianchi