From: LAMP [mailto:l...@afan.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 6:05 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: export result from select statement

Hi guys,
I wonder how to store to csv or txt file result from SELECT query?
not a whole table nor database. Just results from SELECT query.
Usually I use MySQL Query Browser and Export feature, but in this
case I don't have access with MySQL Query Browser. Though, I have a
command line access.
I found on one place something like
#SELECT 2+2 into outfile '/path/to/specific/directory/test.csv';
Though, it doesn't work?!?

Thanks.