[JS] Actually, I've done a lot of tracing recently (to solve my own
performance problems), and Access 2007 is very clever at pulling parts of a
dataset and a number of other things. For example, when you are browsing a
dataset Access will pre-fetch records 20 at a time.

There are some places where it bogs down badly, mostly when it needs to make
sure that its local data cache is synchronized with the MySQL database. That's
where I'm having trouble.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated