----- Original Message -----
> From: "Adarsh Sharma" <adarsh.sha...@orkash.com>
>
> Please check the attachment for the script & output.

Thanks for your password :-)

> Now I just want to mail the output of my script to some persons
> e-mail-ID

Assuming you run this from crontab, just set MAILTO=per...@domain.ext right
before the script execution line.

> Also, I want to do some calculations and provide the information of
> how much increase data after 1 day daily.

Uhh. Munin? Cacti? Output CSV-formatted data and append to a file, then process
using a spreadsheet? Insert the data into a table in your DB and play with
that? Plenty of ways to do that, all depends on what you want and need. The key
is that you're going to have to keep historical data for that somewhere.

Strictly speaking, also not on topic here :-)

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn