Dear all,

Taking Backup is must needed task in Database Servers. I research a lot and find techniques to perform it in Mysql.

We have options RAID, mylvmbackup , mysqldump. But it depends on the company requirement too.

We have a database of more than 250GB in mysql database & which is increasing day by day. Currently I am using mysqldump utility of MySQL I perform a full backup about 28 days ago. But is there any mechanism or script to backup only the incremental backups on weekly or daily bases.

Data is inserted in separate tables in separate databases. We cann't afford to have some proprietary solution.

Any suggestions will always Welcome.

Thanks & best Regards,

Adarsh Sharma