> What I need is a list of orgs they bought all of items 34, 36, 58, 63. every of them.

Some solutions under "What else did buyers of X buy" at http://www.artfulsoftware.com/infotree/queries.php.

PB

---

On 3/17/2011 12:00 PM, LAMP wrote:
Yes, that was my question. Though, since English is not my first language, let me try to post it again:

There is a list of all orgs and items org bough, from table called orders

item_id    org_id
34        2607
34        2607
34        1520
36        2607
36        1520
36        8934
38        28
38        15
38        5
38        13
58        2607
58        2607
58        7295
58        1649
58        7295
58        1520
63        2607
63        2607
63        8871
63        7295
63        1520
65        15
65        20
95        1520
95        1520
95        7295
98        1520
98        7295

select org_id from orders where item_id in (34. 36. 58. 63) will give me a result

5
13
15
28
1520
1649
2607
7295
8871
8934

This is the list of ALL orgs they bought ANY of items (34. 36. 58. 63). Agree?

What I need is a list of orgs they bought all of items 34, 36, 58, 63. every of them. Result should be only orgs 2607 and 1520.

I hope it's more clear now.