I have a innodb with a join on two tables.  The foreign key is the  id
column which is set to AI.  I have been having an issue of the tables being
out of sync in that the id is not the same on the two tables. I have
corrected this a couple of times in phpmyadmin by resetting the
auto_increment to the same number in both tables, but it is re-occurring.

I have tried to duplicate how this occurs, and I believe it is occurring on
a page refresh, but I am not positive.

I don't know what information / code to post that someone would be able to
make a suggestion to a solution, so if someone could direct me to what to
post I would be appreciative.

--
Gary

database 6044 (20110415) __________