lol sorry for send the email in portuguese, I did not realize that the
list were in english (a little mistake, I have many mailing lists).

I can use mysqldump but its take many hours to complete a restore. I
can stop the server, so i'm think in a physical copy of the database.
But I have not found the innodb files. Where are that files?