Quoting Yoshio <geanyos...@gmail.com>:

I can use mysqldump but its take many hours to complete a restore. I
can stop the server, so i'm think in a physical copy of the database.
But I have not found the innodb files. Where are that files?

InnoDB is a bit tricky, without going into details (I couldn't reliably describe them anyway) doing an online backup by locking tables isn't sufficient for InnoDB. The database must be cleanly shutdown before you take your copy. Another thing I read is that you must restore all InnoDB databases and tables from a cold backup, you cannot copy only those you want. The data files should be under your data dir, normally ibdata1 and some ib_logfile files, plus any related subdirectories. You should be able to safely exclude any MyIsam only databases as per usual,

cheers Andy.