To take account of daylight savings time in MySQL, load the time zone tables
and set the `default_time_zone` variable to the named time zone for your
country.

--
John Daisley
Butterfly Information Systems

Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator
Certified MySQL 5 Database Administrator & Developer
Cognos BI Developer \ Administrator

Available for short & long term contracts

Telephone: +44 (0)7918 621621
Email: john.dais...@butterflysystems.co.uk