QB 2010 Mac appears to only export ".IIF" format, which appears to be a variant
of the older ".QIF" format, and Google didn't turn up really anything for
getting IIF/QIF files into MySQL. The best I could find would be importing them
into Excel first, then CSV out of Excel into MySQL, which sounds like a lot of
bother and not readily scriptable for routine use. I find it hard to believe
I'm the first one to ever attempt this!
<<<<<<<<
I found this:
http://www.qblittlesquare.com/2011/07/import-lists-into-quickbooks-with-iif/
If I can believe it, there is no reason for you to attempt any conversion,
because, if, as it seems, HT is the separator, you can directly use "LOAD DATA"
with optional double-quote, ignoring (*sigh*) leading lines.

I saw references to convertors for IIF, CSV, and QIF.