Apparently Winblows-only.

It sure would be nice if people would note platform requirements in their
announcement, rather than forcing people to dig through their websites for such
info.

I guess I should know better; if it doesn't list platform requirements, the
developer hasn't thought beyond the dominant paradigm.

You have a very real relationship with God, a Force that responds to your every
thought. Not that you are telling God how to run the universe; you are simply
aligning with the Force for your good, or not aligning with it. The more
aligned you are, the better your life goes. Unlike what you may have been told
by fearful teachers, all God wants is for you to be happy. When that is all you
want for yourself, that is what you will have. -- Alan Cohen