-----Original Message-----
From: Les Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 9:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HELP! functions don't work...

please pass along to anyone who might help...

If you look at http://65.108.143.207/ you'll see I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: dayname() in
/home/ccrb/ccrb-www/index.html on line 8

This indicates that I'm missing most all of the functions.  Is there a
standard include that I need, or is my php installation not complete?

Here is the line of code in question:

<?php
printf("test for jon... dayname is %s",dayname("2001-06-17"));

this is my first mySQL and PHP project.  the database was setup by the
webhost, and I have not uploaded or changed any config files.  (I'm not
sure I'd even know how). Please help!

 Filter fixer: database,sql,query