Adarsh,

1)

When restoring a mysqldump you have the option of which database to restore.

mysql database1 < backup.sql

2)

You might be able to use the --ignore-table command. I'm not sure if this would work

mysqldump --all-databases -q --single-transaction --ignore-table=databasetoignore.* | gzip > /media/disk-1/Server11_MysqlBackup_15September2011/mysql_15sep2011backup.sql.gz

3)

The docs are here for mysqldump, might be worth a read:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysqldump.html

HTH, Chris