On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Johan De Meersman <vegiv...@tuxera.be>wrote:

> [...]

Exactly - I can't create an index on the table until I remove the duplicate
records.  I suppose I could create a non-unique index on the key fields, and
try that, but then I'd have to (1) create that index, and then (2) do the
full table scan query.  Either way, it's going to take a tremendous amount
of time to do that.

Alternatively, it would be most helpful if the tools provided that find and
output the offending record block #s also provided a quick way to actually
print out those offending rows so I could track down how they got in there
in the first place.

-Hank