Dear all,

Today i need to restore the backup of a 40GB table in a new system.
I create a script that takes the backup in compressed format ( 2.3 GB ).The existing hard disk crashes & I need to restore my data.

But when I restore the data below error exists :-

[root@test1 hdd2-1]# gunzip < source.sql.gz | mysql test

gunzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 30309: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN\"\n\"http://www.' at line 1
[root@test1 hdd2-1]#

Any suggestion to solve this issue.

Thanks