Hard disk heats up after 30 Gb backup , but if no backup is taken it is working fine.

Thanks

Reindl Harald wrote:
Am 18.11.2011 14:18, schrieb Johan De Meersman:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Reindl Harald" <h.rei...@thelounge.net>

but anyways, the message sounds like a damaged compressed file
Looks more like he's got an HTML file instead of an SQL file, to me.

Have a look inside the file, maybe the HTML is just a wrapper or something.
How was the backup taken ?

yes the tml is strange but "gunzip: stdin: unexpected end of file" sounds
like the bigger problem to me, backups without verify integrity are
a dangerous game because you need them not often but if you need them
it is fatal if they are corrupt