2012/1/26 Suporte Avanutri <supor...@avanutri.com.br>:
> [...]

It doesn't matter what you set in innodb_force_recovery.  If you do
not have the obras.frm file (which contains the schema definition of
the table), I don't know if you can retrieve the info.  Put that file
back, start it with a value of 6, and see if you can get any of the
data out.

If the data is important and have a budget for recovery, you can try
(whatever solution is local for you) hiring a consultant skilled in
mysql crash data recovery:
- Oracle
- Percona
- SkySQL

Regards...            Todd
--
SOPA: Any attempt to [use legal means to] reverse technological
advances is doomed.  --Leo Leporte