On 22/03/2012 04:41, Brown, Charles wrote:
Look man, there has to be someone out there that can tell me why one
user table has 5 extra columns.

As far as I can see, plenty of people already have told you.

Is it version related or my sysprog person missed out on a step.

Yes, it's related to your version.

You probably have different versions of MySQL on different nodes of the
cluster.

Your sysprog person has missed out the step of ensuring that all nodes
are upgraded at the same time in order to maintain consistency.

Its hard to believe that this problem is unique to my site.

No, the problem is not unique to your site. It's an easy mistake to make.

Please could you now give some indication of having read and understood
this reply.

Mark
--
 Sent from my Babbage Difference Engine 2
 http://mark.goodge.co.uk