----- Original Message -----
> From: "Charles Brown" <cbr...@bmi.com>
>
> I have two mysql instances in my mysql cluster. I noticed that their
> MysSQL.user tables do not have the same number of columns. Their
> USER table attributes are not the same. One instance has 39 columns
> while the other has 42 columns. Can someone please help me here.
> Could it be because I'm running mysql cluster? Can someone help me.

I take it you are indeed talking about NDB cluster ?

The MySQL instances in your NDB cluster are really just SQL-to-NDB translator,
so running NDB has nothing to do with the layout of your mysql.* table
structure.

The most likely cause is simply different versions of MySQL on the nodes,
followed by not having run the mysql_upgrade script after you upgraded the
software.

It's not a /major/ problem, really, but it is good to have the correct layout
so you can assing all the available privileges. See "man mysql_upgrade" for
more information.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn