> From: joe j <joe.st...@gmail.com>
>
> Thanks. I was looking for a loop--not to gain speed but to reduce the
> length of my script file:) I'll try and hopefully it will work!

Is there any reason (besides human keystrokes) that you want a short script?

If not, how 'bout the best of both worlds: create a UNIX (or perl) script that
loops through the country names and creates an SQL script? That would be fast
entering AND fast performing!

> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Johan De Meersman <vegiv...@tuxera.be> wrote:

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the
fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free. -- Jim Morrison