 From: "Brown, Charles" <cbr...@bmi.com>
To: Nitin Mehta <ntn...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "mysql@lists.mysql.com" <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 4:24 PM
Subject: master BIN-LOG maintenace

Hi  Gurus,

I would like to set BIN-LOG maintenance procedure for my master. The master is
on a windows platform. I’m all for make it simple and clean therefore I’ve been
leaning toward   the automatic BIN-LOG removal “expire-logs-days=7”. The
problem is for this option to work, it should be preceded by a “BIN-LOG FLUSH”
command. Okay, where do I go from here in order to make this work. Please help
me.

Thanks

immediately.

Thank you.