Manivannan,
There is no way to reduce the InnoDB main tablespace.
You can get rid (=regain disk space) of InnoDB tablespaces only if you have
innodb_file_per_table setting,
which allows you to get disk space back if you drop the table.
The best option you have to free your current shared tablespace is to do a
sql dump of the whole instance and reimport into a new one (if you need
instructions on how to run multiple mysql instances on the same server just
let me know) and then discard the old instance.

Cheers

Claudio

--
Claudio