Can you PLEASE note in your listing when a product is Microsloth-only?

While you're at it, can you PLEASE note it prominently on your website? I
looked through your product description and saw no specific requirements beyond
what databases were supported. It wasn't until I tried to download it that I
noticed the warning sign. (".EXE" in the file name)

Hard as it is to believe, the entire world does not worship at the alter of
Bill Gates. We don't allow any Microsloth products on our site.