Hello Jan, others,

I do find your juvenile
comments about worshipping, changing product names etc just that.

Ah, you must be from the marketing department -- always willing to make friends and influence people.

Please, Jan, I'm obviously not, I'm but a simple programmer. And given the
fact that you started out by implying I "worshipped" Bill Gates, I'll take it you
aren't willing to make new friends either.

Website has been modified, product announcement as well.

Can we close the book on this now?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions