On 7/1/2012 12:11 AM, Hank wrote:
Check the manual:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/news-5-5-25.html
Shawn Green

Thank you, but that warning note was not there when I first posted
this message in here.  I'm not sure when the warning note appeared,
but I'd guess it was within the last 36 hours. All that I could see
was that 5.5.25 mysteriously disappeared to be replaced by 5.5.24.

I realize that communication may not have been as quick as many of you may have preferred. Due to the very corporate nature of important public announcements, we required several additional days beyond what we could post to the change logs to publish an announcement about the removal of 5.5.25 and its replacement with 5.5.25a.

(posted July 5, 2012)
http://lists.mysql.com/announce/789

Thank you all for your patience as we worked our end of the problem as quickly as we could.

--
Shawn Green
Office: Blountville, TN