Am 23.07.2012 16:10, schrieb Ananda Kumar:
> you can check the slow query log, this will give you all the sql's which
> are taking more time to execute

Yes but you will see the results only when the query is finished.
my first idea was to use something like this:
select * from information_schema.processlist where state like 'executing' and
time > 1000 ;

unfortunately time i cumulative and i would kill long running processes that we
have also.
i guess i will make some assumptions about the statement and kill the rest.

re,
 wh