Am 23.07.2012 17:38, schrieb Reindl Harald:

> Am 23.07.2012 17:35, schrieb walter harms:
>>

>> Am 23.07.2012 16:58, schrieb Ananda Kumar:
>>> so. its more of inactive connections, right.
>>> What do you mean by NEVER LOGOUT
>>>

>> The programms watch certain states in the database,
>> the connect automatic at db startup, disconnecting
>> is an error case.
>
> so why do you want to restrict connect time
> if this is a error-case for you?

no, this is a misunderstanding,
i want to catch "running" querries that already run longer than
a certain time. When i use my simple approach like:
select * from information_schema.processlist where state like 'executing' and
time > 1000 ;
it did work work as intended.

Unfortunately 'time' is cumulative meaning there is a real risk catching
legitimate users. I guess i could filter it based on 'info' (what contains the
query)
but i was hoping that there is a more simple way.

re,
 wh