From: Adarsh Sharma [mailto:eddy.ada...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 10:23 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In Mysql

Hi all,

Today i set up a circular replication between three nodes A,B & C successfully.
I expect whatever writes on A will propagated to B & then Propagated to C
because the structure is like below :-

A -> B - > C -> A

I created a sample table stag in test database in A and insert few records that
are also replicated to B but not to C. Now when i created the same table in C ,
it shows errors in show slave status\G output in A node.

I needed this setup because all these servers are in different  colos so that
whatever writes to any node would replicated to others also for one database.

I followed the below  link for setting this circular replication :-

http://www.howtoforge.com/setting-up-master-master-replication-on-four-nodes-with-mysql-5-on-debian-etch-p2

Is it possible to achieve whatever i needed or i need to create Multi Master
set up 2 nodes only.

Thanks

Notice: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
email, and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying
or disclosing them. LBI may, for any reason, intercept, access, use, and
disclose any information that is communicated by or through, or which is stored
on, its networks, applications, services, and devices.