Hi Manuel

Please take careful note of what I have stated in the original mail.

1. the fact that the slaves say "seconds behind master = 0" does not neccesarily mean that repliication is working as I have found this a lot of times where it shows 0 then have proven that replication was not working (I.e. data not being processed on the slave). The 0 seconds simply means that it has read all the data but does not mean that it has been processed or up to date.

2. the Exec_Master_Log_Pos and Master_Log_File are in fact out of sync with the master (i.e. on the master the file and log position are way ahead of the slaves by about 9 hours).

3. We have tested replication by creating a test table in the database with some data and it was not replicated to the slaves.

Regards
Machiel