Hi Michael,
Is your binary log running on the slaves?
I have the same issue when forgotten enabling log_bin on SLAVE host
Thanks,
Igor

On 12/11/12 13:04, Machiel Richards - Gmail wrote:
Hi Guys

        We need some assistance with a master slave setup we are
experiencing some issues with.

        We have one master with 2 slaves replicating from it.

        Both the slaves stopped working this morning in the early
hours at exactly the same bin_log file and position.

        We have since restarted the slave servers and when you run a
"show slave status" the seconds behind master stays "0".

        Upon closer investigation, the Relay_Master_Log_File and
Exec_Master_Log_Pos does not change, although all other values are
changing.

        No errors are being logged, and there is enough disk space on
the server so it can't be space related.

        Can anyone suggest some things we can check or do in order to
get replication sorted and to avoid future issues like this?

regards
Machiel