Thanks a lot, Eric!

Yes, unfortunately, I'm trying to use them to do some specific testing.

One thing bugged me is that even testing on a clean mysqld with the default
configuration, some "--extern" test fails. I guess it is because these test
cases are not supported.

By the way, could you explain a little bit about the difference between the
test cases in the "r" directory and the ones in the "suite" directory? It
seems they are quite different. When running "mysql_test_run" without
argument, it uses the ones in the "suite" directory.

Best,
Tianyin

--
Tianyin XU,