Thanks!

I tried all these methods and you are right this is not going to work for us.

I am not a developer, does anyone have any good links or reference to
the best way I can share with my developers on best way to encrypt and
decrypt personal user info.

We do not store credit cards, but want to store 3 tables that have
email address, ip address, and personal info.