I'm sorry for top-posting, but I think you can achieve the best
practice if you'd encrypt user data with some sort of hash made from
the part of the password, i.e. after user is logged in you can store
personal key for the user in memory for decryption so you have to know
every user password (or part of it) to get the info from these 3
tables.

The password itself for the user should be stored as a hash in
database (use bcrypt). All decryption / encryption should be done in
your application.

The only disadvantage is you won't be able to read user's data if you
don't know user's password.