Furthermore I've tested on 133K records and AUTO_INCREMENT field in
the end had the value of 234076.

mysql> select count(*) from billing.phone_codes;
+----------+
| count(*) |
|   133332 |
1 row in set (0.02 sec)

AUTO_INCREMENT=234076

So it basically means If I have large enough table I'd need to enlarge
PRIMARY KEY storage type, because it's almost double size of the
actual records.

I didn't delete records in this test too, I've inserted them all via LOAD DATA.