On 2013-03-28 3:33 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:46 PM,  <h...@tbbs.net> wrote:
2013/03/27 08:01 +0200, Dotan Cohen >>>>
Actually, it is the user that I am logged in as that created the
function. That is why I find it hard to believe that one needs root /
admin access to see its definition.
<<<<<<<<
And that user set DEFINER other than itself, and that worked???
That takes SUPER.

The guy who wrote the routine is no longer available, but he never had
access to any other account. The guy with root did _not_ add this
routine for him, that is for certain! Therefore I conclude that the
current MySQL user did create this routine and I'm missing something
to understand how to see its definition.

Can someone run the server with --skip-grant-tables to retrieve this code?

PB