On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:46 PM,  <h...@tbbs.net> wrote:
> Actually, it is the user that I am logged in as that created the
> function. That is why I find it hard to believe that one needs root /
> admin access to see its definition.
> <<<<<<<<
> And that user set DEFINER other than itself, and that worked???
> That takes SUPER.

The guy who wrote the routine is no longer available, but he never had
access to any other account. The guy with root did _not_ add this
routine for him, that is for certain! Therefore I conclude that the
current MySQL user did create this routine and I'm missing something
to understand how to see its definition.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com