do not top-post

Am 08.04.2013 12:40, schrieb Bharani Kumar:
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Johan De Meersman <vegiv...@tuxera.be>wrote:

no, you can not expect that different software has the same feature
set because we would not need different software if all is the same

mssql is a big and fat software, mysql is a tiny software and because
it's running mostly on unix systems it do not need a MTA

unix philipsopy: one tool for one task