2013/4/8 Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>

> do not top-post
>
> Am 08.04.2013 12:40, schrieb Bharani Kumar:
> > On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Johan De Meersman <vegiv...@tuxera.be
> >wrote:

I love your rants keep it doing :)

> it's running mostly on unix systems it do not need a MTA
>

> unix philipsopy: one tool for one task

Almost every system needs an MTA or mail daemon, couldnt agree more with
you about philosophy.

OP: take a look at postfix or any other daemon suited for mailing purposes,
don't forget to configure SPF / TXT entries of mail domains used in your
systems to avoid message being marked as spam.