Hi, Like the link states

"For clarity: a TINYINT(1) datatype does NOT ENFORCE a boolean value data
entry. For instance, it's still possible to insert a value of "2" (any
integer up to the TINYINT max value). I personally don't see the added
value of a 'BOOLEAN' synonym type which infact behaves unlike a boolean
should."

Has BOOL, BOOLEAN been taken out of MySQL 5.6 ?