We've been having some issues with one of our MySQL servers lately, and
currently
the dang thing is "stuck". For at least the last hour, NOW() is returning the
same
value:

mysql> select now();
+---------------------+
| now()               |
+---------------------+
| 2013-06-26 02:27:14 |
+---------------------+

The system variable "timestamp" also has that same time value stored in it. How
can we kick this loose so that the values are more current with real time? (it
is
currently 3:08PM here, despite our MySQL instance thinking it's 2am. The system
time on the machine is correct:

$ date
Wed Jun 26 15:08:56 PDT 2013

This is MySQL 5.1.46 running on solaris2.10.

Any ideas short of restarting the MySQL engine? I'm willing to do that, but
would much
rather wait and not do it in the middle of the day.

Thanks,
Andy

--
Andy Wallace