I want to find the rows from a table that have the max date_time for each
recipe. I know I've done this before with group by and having, but I can't
seem to get it to work now. I get the correct row id, but not the correct
date_time. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

For purposes of showing an example, I'll use one recipe, 19166.

For that recipe here's the row I would want:

mysql> select id, MAX(date_time) from data_cstmeta  where recipe_id = 19166;
+---------+---------------------+
| id      | MAX(date_time)      |
+---------+---------------------+
| 1151701 | 2013-02-07 18:38:13 |
+---------+---------------------+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

I would think this query would give me that - it gives me the correct id,
but not the correct date_time:

mysql> SELECT id, date_time as MaxDateTime  FROM data_cstmeta  where
recipe_id = 19166 group by recipe_id HAVING MIN(date_time);
| id      | MaxDateTime         |
| 1151701 | 2010-12-13 16:16:55 |
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

How can I fix this?