----- Original Message -----
> From: "Shawn Green" <shawn.l.gr...@oracle.com>
> Subject: Re: table-for-column
>
> My problem is a lack of time. I can monitor the mailing lists or the
> forums but rarely both while still doing my regular job of handling the
> official service requests.

I've long wanted to - but never quite got around to - write a forum that
integrated a mailing list. Bar mail clients that don't handle list threads
well, it really doesn't seem such a difficult task.

I never understood why nobody ever did it, as it allows members of a community
to interface with it through their preferred means.

Perhaps one of those web2.0 types will eventually get around to it :-)