Nope.
<<<<<<<<
And why not? Because no one bothered to implement it? Now I (for the first
time?) looked at "forums.mysql.com" and see more topics than on
"lists.mysql.com". The former is just more with-it, I guess.

I believ that one could both by e-mail and through a webbrowser comment on a
Google group.

And one who reads & sends e-mail through a webbrowser surely considers
discussion through e-mail simplie more overhead than using his webbrowser for
discussion, too. I further suspect e-mail clients on own computers are not in
fashion.