they are no indexing usenet any longer which is a real problem because
of volumns of archival information on them from everything from SQL
theory to networking commands.

It is depressing ....

almost as depressing as the university library with stacks of books on
the floors pushed away to make room for computer terminals.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com