Hi all,

It seems like a simple question, however I'm not able to find the answer.....

Let me explain. I have a DB with lots of columns, one is labeled as 'kenteken' and it is also the primary key in the DB. I poke into this DB with the command

$sDBQuery1 = "SELECT * FROM kentekenlogtest WHERE kenteken = '$sActueelkenteken'";

This is ok and gives me the correct result. However, then I want the next row (according to the primary key), but with what command?

That's were I'm stuck.

Didn't find anything like NEXT, so... what to look for?

Thanks for any hints, best regards, Hans.