Trianon 33 schreef op 11-12-14 om 23:20:

Wm Mussatto schreef op 11-12-14 om 23:07:
On Thu, December 11, 2014 13:43, Larry Martell wrote:
On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Trianon 33 <triano...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

It seems like a simple question, however I'm not able to find the
answer.....

Let me explain. I have a DB with lots of columns, one is labeled as
'kenteken' and it is also the primary key in the DB. I poke into this DB
with the command

$sDBQuery1 = "SELECT * FROM kentekenlogtest WHERE kenteken =
'$sActueelkenteken'";

This is ok and gives me the correct result. However, then I want the
next
row (according to the primary key), but with what command?

That's were I'm stuck.

Didn't find anything like NEXT, so... what to look for?

What do you mean by 'next' row? Since you're querying by primary key
you will only get one row, right?

Related what is the form of the prmary key. If its numeric something like
  $sDBQuery1 = "SELECT * FROM kentekenlogtest WHERE kenteken <
'$sActueelkenteken' limit 1"
might work.

------
William R. Mussatto
Systems Engineer
http://www.csz.com
909-920-9154

Thanks for the reply William,

But should the < sign not be a > sign (in order to get the next record)?

Since the next record is > than the actual record?

BR, Hans.
Actually this did the trick.

Thanks for thinking along with me.....

BR, Hans.