Hi there,

One of our customers would like to modernize his IT : new servers with new OS, etc.

But he got an old fashion PHP/MySQL application that make queries like this :

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/files/tmp_import.csv'
IGNORE INTO TABLE users FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n' IGNORE 1 LINES (@dummy, nom, prenom, @dummy, @dummy, email, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy,@dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy, @dummy)

When the app tries to do this, it raises an error :

'The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version'

The used MySQL version is 5.5.40 from Debian Wheezy package.

I found that some parameters or variables (local_infile for instance) can be used to get rid of this error, but can't really find the right configuration.

Is there any way to do this ?

Thanks and regards.
Christophe.