On Sun, Mar 08, 2015 at 12:20:10PM +0000, Thufir wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Mar 2015 10:47:17 +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
>

> > oh my god............... https://www.google.at/search?q=ssh+tunnel

Yah know ssh and mysql wasn't invented 20 minutes ago.  They are basic
tools for GNU users for almost 2 decade so get off your ass and go look
this up, or ask the question in the porper location at least.

Or better, find a local user group, get off your damn cellphone, and get
some obviously much needed mentoring in GNU/Linux basics.

gmail sucks

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com